The RSC Tertiary Education Group is delighted to announce that it has a limited number of bursaries available to support attendance of RSC members to the Variety in Chemistry Education and Physics Higher Education Conference (ViCEPHEC) between 23rd and 24th August 2018 at the University of Sheffield.
To qualify for a bursary, you must be an early stage academic/member of teaching staff or postgraduate/undergraduate student attending the conference for the first time.
Please note the following conditions:
- Completed application forms (download from https://www.dropbox.com/s/bhuy32rvcv4nfg6/TEG%20Bursary%20Application%20Form%202018.docx?dl=0) must be submitted by email to Dylan Williams (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 17:00 on Friday 6th July 2018.
- Applicants must be members of the RSC (affiliate/associate/member/fellow).
- The bursaries will cover the cost of conference registration only. Applicants cannot apply for travel costs.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have submitted abstracts for the conference.
- Applications will be judged by committee officers of the Tertiary Education Group.
- Successful applicants will be notified by email in advance of the event and are required to attend the Tertiary Education Group Annual General Meeting during the conference to receive associated expenses.
The Tertiary Education Group Committee